At Sabol Mallory LLC, we hope that everyone is staying safe during these trying times. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread across the world, we realize that countless lives have been drastically affected by this virus. However, we want you to know that our attorneys Dan Sabol and Chase Mallory remain committed to providing each and every one of our clients with quality legal representation and criminal defense.
Our law firm is currently abiding by all local, state, and federal government orders, and we are closely monitoring this pandemic in order to safely serve our clients. Our staff has taken action to provide remote consultations for our clients, and you can speak to our dwi lawyers via a FREE phone call consultation. Though we are limiting close physical proximity, all clients and prospective clients are able to reach us via telephone or e-mail. We are utilizing technology in order to remain available to the individuals who are in need of litigation expertise during these tough times.
We encourage readers to follow any and all government orders. Our law firm does not take this situation lightly, and we want nothing but safety and health for all citizens. The Coronavirus is rapidly spreading, and it has claimed the lives of so many people across the globe. Though we are continuing to work during this time, we are practicing social distancing and all other preventative actions we can take to stop the spread of this virus.
At this time, we’d like to pass along some recommendations from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the CDC recommends taking the following actions:
● Stay at home if you are sick, except to seek medical care.
● If you must leave your home for essential business, wear a protective mask.
● Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you do not have access to soap and water, wash your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands if they are unclean.
● Avoid being in close contact with people who are sick or appear to be sick.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces around your home or business. You can use regular household cleaning sprays, or disinfectant wipes.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and immediately throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve, but never your hands.
Our law firm remains committed to the needs of our clients and all individuals who are in need of criminal defense attorneys. Though this is a period of downtime for many businesses, our litigation team is still diligently working on current client cases and conducting consultations with prospective clients. Our law firm is still accepting new clients, and we are ready to take on your case if you find yourself in need of legal assistance during this pandemic. For more information on how we can assist you, call us at 614-300-5088 to schedule an initial consultation with a member of our team. You can also reach us through our online contact form. Provide our firm with some basic information and we will get back with you as soon as possible to begin working on your defense.
Copyright © Sabol & Mallory Law Firm. All Rights Reserved